Lilypie
Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Seven Years Ago Today...

I was on my way, if not close, to the Las Vegas Temple. There I would be meeting my soon to be husband to be married to one another for all time and eternity....

(:Here is one of our engagement pictures because we don't have any wedding pictures in the computer :)


Seven years have passed and many things have changed! We started this journey as two and now we are a family of four. We still have many years ahead of us that will have good times and bad, but together untied we will stand! I love this man more than words can say. I love him more every day!


I LOVE YOU TRAVIS!!!!

2 comments:

Mom's Place said...

Awwwwww! *SNIFF**SNIFF*

Unknown said...

Aww congrats you two! Keep up the wonderful work and prayers for many more amazing, happy years together.

XOXO