Lilypie
Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pictures

For HALLOWEEN Rylan was a PIRATE and Mikayla was a VAMPIRE PRINCESS. For the longest time Rylan wanted to be a TRANSFORMER, but a special kind...

After a while we were able to convince him that a PIRATE was better. They had GOLD! He was so funny about it. With Mikayla she had her HEART set on being a VAMPIRE PRINCESS for months. I don't know where she got it from but she would not waver. She was the one who told us she needed the BLOOD on her mouth and neck. It was funny hearing a six year old talking about VAMPIRES.

A couple months ago we went on a trip to the "JUNGLE" as my nephew says. There the kids fished for crawdads, ate lunch and went for a nature walk. They had a ton of fun! Right as we were packing up to leave dumped the crawdads back in the water and as I went to stand I had to lean a little forward to avoid pushing my nephew in the water and then I heard a SPLASH. I knew what it was without even seeing it...my camera. I JUMPED in right after it. After stressing that I destroyed it I was told to put it in a bag of rice for 24 hours. It worked.

The other day we watched Crystelle and Caralee. Rylan was more than happy to help feed her, but he wanted to do it by HIMSELF! So I let him and he enjoyed it very much.

He was also nice enough to let MOM blow dry his hair into a crazy do. He found it funny and I had fun playing around. Although, it wasn't very fun trying to get it to go back down.

Here is the newest picture of Travis and I. We went up NORTH to go see a PEARL JAM concert without the kids. While there I was given a MAC makeover. If I would have known they would be taking pictures I would have taken the time to do my hair but oh well, right? At least we have decent picture of the TWO of us.

2 comments:

Mom's Place said...

*sniff**sniff* I miss you guys!!!

Crazy that the rice worked! I'll pack that into my brain for future reference!

How was the concert???

Amy said...

The concert was awesome! It was my first time ever and there were a lot of very interesting people there.