Lilypie
Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Baby on the Move

This video was taken two weeks ago when I was 25 weeks pregnant. I thought it would be fun to show her moving around. I put the remote on my stomach so the movement can be seen better. I am grateful she is active during the day :) maybe it will stay the same and I wont have to worry about sleepless nights. LOL

No name picked yet. Well, we have her middle name but not a first name. I have a long list but non of them "stand out" as Travis says. One of these days, hopefully soon, she will have a name :)

7 comments:

Alli E. said...

Really great idea to capture baby moving! I love it!

Krissy said...

Awww, so fun! What middle name did you choose?

The Royal Buffington's said...

That's so exciting! Lily was a little mover too.

Becca said...

I love this video. So precious!

Hadley Family said...

How fun to see her move! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Aww, I love the video! I'm going to miss those wonderful movements from inside. Looking forward to seeing your newest soon!

xoxox

Mom's Place said...

The girls all were active like that!!!!