Lilypie
Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

Way too long

I has been crazy the last couple months and since messing up my blog background and layout I have pushed it to the back of my mind. It wasn't until I ran into an old friend that I realized I really need to update. So after almost six months of silence I have decided today it ends.

Well, I obviously had my baby and she was born three weeks early via c-section. We were really excited to have the first August birthday on both sides of the family but she decided that wasn't the month She wanted and came July 30th. My labor with her was worse than with the other two. I was having hard contractions for a couple days before I finally went into the hospital. Once I got there and the nurses realized it was the real deal I was told I had to wait another 4 hours before they could do the c-section, because I had eaten breakfast. If that was the worst news I would be ok. However, I was told I had to stay in bed and I couldn't even drink water. She was face up which made back labor intense and laying in bed extremely difficult. It was also summer and I was so overheated and thirsty. When begging the nurse for maybe just some ice she said she could give me one piece...of the pellet ice. :( After waiting for several hours they took me back for my spinal and delivery. It seemed to go by really fast. I just remember laying there and then hearing the suction and then the cries of a baby. I couldn't help but cry. After a miscarriage, almost a year of trying to get pregnant and a couple scares during the first part of my pregnancy she was finally here. We were shocked that she weighed more than both the other kids, 7 lbs. 5.5 oz.
We are proud to introduce you to our beautiful little girl
Chloe Cate Hunt
July 30, 2010 7lbs 5.5 oz

1 comment:

sunnie said...

You had your baby? I haven't heard anything, glad you posted!