Lilypie
Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 19, 2010

Boy oh Boy...

...we are having a GIRL!!!
I thought I really wanted a boy so Rylan and the baby could play and be close to each other. Over the last week I have been convincing myself that it was a girl so I wouldn't be disappointed. When we were at the ultra sound the tech looked at Travis and I and said...congratulations, your having a little girl, I was ecstatic! I couldn't believe how happy I was that it was a girl. Now we just have to start thinking of a name. :)

4 comments:

Hadley Family said...

Congratualtions!!!

Mom's Place said...

I'm so excited!!!! Wish I had stuff I could send to you from my girls, but I got rid of it all after Emma.

Bree said...

Congrats! So exciting for you. It always is such a surprise when you find out what you are having. I can't wait for me to find out!

Shanalee said...

Congrats! That's exciting!